- Scholarship must be used the initial year of enrollment.
- It can be awarded up to the cost of attendance.
- Must be eligible for admission to West Liberty and enroll as a full-time student.
- The $1000 scholarship will be disbursed $500 per semester.
- It is a one year award, and is non-renewable.
- Names will be drawn from those attending Open House. The drawing will take place at noon during the Academic & Campus Life Fair.
- The scholarship is non-transferable.
- Current and former West Liberty University students are not eligible (excluding early entrance students).