Below you will find a recommended timeline for completing all necessary steps for your financial aid funding.
August – January
- Apply for Admission and get Accepted at WLU. www.westliberty.edu/admissions/
November – January
- Check with your Guidance Counselor for Financial Aid Workshop dates available at your High School.
January – February
- Complete the Application for your Personal Identification Number – PIN www.pin.ed.gov
January – April 15th
- Complete the FAFSA www.fafsa.ed.gov
- College Goal Sunday is an opportunity for students and families to receive FREE, confidential support in completing the FAFSA.
For dates and locations visit the website. www.cfwv.com
March 1st – April 15th
- Check all State Grant Deadlines to ensure you are meeting the requirements
March – July
- WLU will review your FAFSA
Additional Information will be sent to you via mail and email. Be sure to stay in contact with WLU to ensure all required documents are received as soon as possible.
March – August
- You will receive your Financial Aid Award Letter in the mail.