The West Virginia Higher Education Consortium is pleased to offer our students the opportunity to enroll in an affordable, comprehensive health insurance for the 2013-2014 policy year.
THIS PLAN FEATURES:
- The strength of UnitedHealthcare’s Choice PPO network- Students will be able to locate providers whether at home, school, or throughout the country
- Up to $500,000 per each Injury or Sickness under the Basic Maximum benefit for Covered Medical Expenses
- Low annual deductibles: $500 in-network and $1,000 out-of-network
- Coverage at 80% in-network & 60% out-of-network
- Prescription drug card with low copays
- Preventive care services with no deductibles, copays or coinsurance
- Worldwide Coverage including Medical Evacuation, Repatriation & Travel Assistance Services
- Wellness discounts including Vision and Dental
- Affordable pricing for 12 months of comprehensive coverage
For a complete description of the benefits available, limitations and exclusions please visit
Not all plans are considered comparable, such as out-of-state Medicaid plans, certain HMOs and managed care plans.
VOLUNTARY ENROLLMENT PROCESS
To enroll in the Student Injury and Sickness Insurance Plan for the 2013-2014 policy year:
1. Log on to: www.gallagherkoster.com/
2. Click on ‘Student Direct Pay Enrollment.
3. Create a user account, or log in if you are a returning user.
4. Follow the online instructions to complete the form and submit your payment. Immediately upon submitting your online form you will receive a confirmation number. Please save this number and print a copy of your confirmation for your records.