Hours of Operation:
Monday – Friday: 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Phone: 304-336-8886 or toll free 1-866-WestLib ext 8886
Email: [email protected]
Address: Main Hall, B39 or 116 Campus Service Center, PO Box 295, West Liberty, WV 26074
The West Liberty University IT Helpdesk provides a wide variety of services to the students, faculty, and staff of West Liberty University. The Help Desk is the first point of contact for faculty, staff and students who need computer or telephone assistance. E-mails ([email protected]), phone calls (304-336-8886) and walk-ins (Main Hall, MB39) are all welcome.
The Helpdesk currently provides technical support for platforms including, but not limited to, Windows and Macintosh. Software support is also provided for the Microsoft Office Suite.
West Liberty University faculty and staff have home rights (copy of Microsoft Office may by installed on your home computer) to Microsoft Office. Please contact the IT Service Help Desk at 8886 or [email protected] for more information.
Students, faculty, and staff are able to purchase any Adobe product (software or hardware) — at a 60-70% savings — under the Adobe CLP Agreement.
Microsoft Office 2010 Resources
- Microsoft Site: Self Paced Training Courses
- Microsoft Site: Guide to the 2007 Office System Interface
- Microsoft Site: Access Quick Reference 2007
- Microsoft Site: Excel Quick Reference 2007
- Microsoft Site: OneNote Quick Reference 2007
- Microsoft Site: Outlook Quick Reference 2007
- Microsoft Site: Powerpoint Quick Reference 2007
- Microsoft Site: Publisher Quick Reference 2007
- Microsoft Site: Word Quick Reference 2007
- Microsoft Site: Microsoft Office:mac How-To
Open Source Windows Software
Open Source Windows
Open Source Mac
Open Source Mac
Please submit all Media Services requests via [email protected] or phone. Please have the following information listed on all requests:
• User Name and Contact Information
• Equipment Needed, Date of Use, Room for Use, Time Needed and Time Finished
• Reservations and Assistance: 304-336-8886