Founding Chair & Program Director
- Doctor of Health Science, Nova Southeastern University
- Master of Physician Assistant Studies, University of Nebraska Medical Center
- Master of Science in Health Professions Education, Western University of Health Sciences
- Bachelor of Science – Physician Assistant Studies, George Washington University
- Bachelor of Science – Health Sciences, George Washington University
Dr. Allan M. Bedashi (PA-C) has practiced in the medical field for the past 32 years, as a General Duty Corpsman, an Independent Duty Corpsman, and a certified Physician Assistant in the military (US Navy) and civilian settings. He has practiced in the fields of Orthopaedics, Sports Medicine, Primary Care, Acute/Urgent Care and Military Operational Medicine. He has also served as a Clinical Preceptor, a Didactic Coordinator, a Program Director, an Educator and a Program Developer for the Physician Assistant profession. In addition to his duties as Department Chair and Program Director, Dr. Bedashi teaches Physical Diagnosis, Professional Issues, Clinical Skills and specialty topics in the Clinical Medicine series.