Any student who wants to request to stay in any residential facility after the buildings close on May 6th (other than graduating seniors) must complete an extended occupancy request with the Office of Housing & Residence Life.  Students may complete the form in the office, located in Rogers Hall or by submitting an online form.

Any students with questions can contact the Office of Housing & Residence Life at extension 8345 or via email at [email protected].