General Reminders and Information for Summer Housing
- Summer housing is available for students taking summer courses or who are employed on campus for the summer.
- Housing will be billed by weekly rates only, charges will be applied directly to your student account. For students employed on campus or taking classes, the summer rates are reduced to $52.50 per week for a private room and $32.50 per week for a double room.
- If you are planning to move into summer housing for the first summer term, you will be able to move the weekend of May 13th – 15th. For the first week of summer you will remain in your current housing location in order to have the summer housing area cleaned.
- Residents staying for the first summer term will be given extended stay through Commencement weekend.
- All residents in summer housing in August will move to their Fall 2016 housing placement by August 7th.
- Meal plans are not provided for summer housing. Sodexo dining facilities will have limited hours through the summer months.
If you have questions, please contact the Housing & Student Life Office at [email protected] or (304)336-8345.