The Student Activities Board is the programming body for the West Liberty University community. SAB sponsors a wide variety of events, activities, and programs. The Student Activities Board’s programs include movie nights, craft nights, holiday parties, open mic nights, novelties, bus trips, Little Sibs Weekend, national comedy acts, and much more!
The SAB is currently looking for new members. Please e-mail Ashley Carter if you are interested in joining the board.
HERE ARE SOME OF THIS SEMESTER’S UPCOMING EVENTS:
- Free Yoga Classes – Every Monday and Wednesday at 3pm in the Blatnik Dance Studio.
- Free Zumba Class – Every Tuesday at 3pm in the Blatnik Dance Studio
- “Hypnotic Intoxication” – Thursday, September 12th at 8pm in the Union
- Craft Night : Make Your Own Picture Frame – Wednesday, September 25th at 7pm in the Alumni Room
- Dueling Pianos – Friday, October 18th at 8pm in the Union
For more information check out the activities Facebook page!
For more information on West Liberty’s SAB, please contact:
Student Activities Office
Advisor: Ashley Carter, [email protected]